Friday, November 14, 2008

It's been a while

Time flies, it's been a while since I posted.
Now that the reality of the election has really set in it's time to focus on what rights Obama will attempt to take away from us.
As you can see from the title of my blog the most important right to me is the 2nd Amendment.
Without this right all others can be taken away.
It is very important for people to stand up against this and the first thing you can do is join the NRA they will help defend your rights.
Tell everyone you know why the 2nd Amendment is so important and let them know that if they take that right away you can bet freedom of speech will soon follow.

Another thing we need to keep our eye on is this "Civilian Army" that Obama has mentioned. I don't know about you but that scares the hell out of me, what exactly would this army do????

Keep your eyes and ears open and please do not watch your rights slip away before your eyes.

No comments: