Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November 5th a day of sadness

Well it's been a while since I have blogged and today was a must. Last night we lost our country to Obama and I could not be more upset. I feel that our country could be lost forever, I hope not but my gut tells me the best this country has seen is long gone.
We now will have a President that want to make slaves out of tax payers, provide "free" health care to all, restrict our 2nd amendment rights, quiet our free speech, and diminish our military while he builds a civilian armed forces. I could go on and on but I don't want to dwell too much.
I couldn't even sleep last night, and when I awoke and heard the radio I realized that it was not just a nightmare but reality for the next 4 years.
I pray that this country will not be destroyed beyond repair by the liberal majority.

No comments: