Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I can hardly wait until election day!

Oh I can just see it now, the media calling the election for Obama before us on the left coast can even cast our ballets.
ACORN will be hauling people into vote over and over again. Obama will be picking out the new colors for the white house. Those will be the days. NO wait, don't let the media make you think it's over, it's not over until it's over as they say. Make sure you are registered to vote and make sure you and all your friends (good conservative friends) go out there and vote!

Tonight I went to the McCain headquarters and made calls for the campaign, sometimes it can be nerve racking because you never know who you will get. I always get at least one or two nasty comments from Democrats and one really nice old man that wants to rant about the liberals. Even though I am tired from working all day I have made the commitment to make calls as often as I can. There are only weeks left and if my calls will help McCain win then I am there. And I must say it can be quite amusing us conservatives are pretty damn funny :-)
So please consider volunteering at your local Republican headquarters and just maybe we can pull this off.

Until next time.......

No comments: