Monday, October 6, 2008

I thought liberals were open minded?

I frequently visit a health & fitness forum and obviously most of the conversations are centered around those topics. Lately a few threads have been started about Sarah Palin and the attacks are vicious and usually have nothing to do with her experience, but instead focus on her looks and the way she speaks.
I find it really interesting that liberals claim to be so open minded except when a conservative states their opinion, that's not allowed! I found that no matter how polite I debated the subject on this forum many of the posters could not help but be completely rude and basically not allow me to have an opinion because they didn't agree.
I guess I should not be surprised by a group of people that hold violent protests & claim to be for peace but do anything but demonstrate peacefully.

No comments: