Friday, October 3, 2008

This political race is making me nervous!

Welcome to my little blog. Please know that I am not an english & grammer expert by a long shot, so please excuse my flaws. I just type what I think and let it flow how I see fit. As you can see by my name - I am the NRA - I am a huge fan of the 2nd ammendment and believe that it is the only way we will remain free.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there is only a little more than a month left until the election, and I really am not feeling very hopeful for the Republican candidate Senator John McCain. I think he is not playing to win, instead he is playing to be polite and that is not what we need right now.

Last night was the VP debate, I watched with my family on the edge of my seat ready to scream at the TV. I was hopeful that Sarah Palin would be great but I must admit I was nervous, but she did a fabulous job!

So from now until the election every poll will show that Obama is ahead without any way of knowing how credible these polls are. The network news shows will be working on convincing the public that Obama has already won so there is no need for the Republicans to vote.
I will of course vote but I feel for those that only watch big media (just as some would call the oil industry BIG OIL) and actually believe what they say.
I am convinced that Palin was an excellent choice but now it's up to McCain to pull it together and win this election!

No comments: